The rules for summitting, reviewing and publishing scientific articles
Rules of reviewing and publishing
1. Scientific articles coming to the editorial board (email@example.com). Research articles are sent for peer review.
2. The editors define the topic in a scientific journal.
3. The chief editor assigns a reviewer.
4. The members of the editorial board, editorial members, experts of University and other state educational institutions of higher professional education can be reviewers.
5. Only doctors in sciences, PhD in sciences, professors, associate professors can be reviewers.
6. Reviewers must have scientific specialization on the topic of the reviewed article.
7. The reviewer cannot be the author, coauthor, scientific supervisor.
8. The reviewing is not limited in time.
9. The reviewing is confidential.
10. The author gets the opportunity to review the text of the review.
11. A positive review does not guarantee publication.
12. The reviewer can send the article to the author for revision.
13. The editorial board decides about publication on the basis of the review.
14. The editorial board sends the author a motivated refusal based on the decision of the editorial board.
15. The reviews are kept in editorial office for five years.
16. Ministry of education and science and the expert councils of High Attestation Commission of the Russian Federation received copies of the review upon request.
17. The list of reviewers says the chief editor of the magazine.
18. The reviewing is free.
Rules of submitting
19. The information about the author (s) in Russian and English is attached to the materials of the article:
- surname, name, patronymic, academic degree, academic title, honorary title, position of the author with indication of the full name of the department,
- E-mail address,
- specialty code for VAK nomenclature
- spin code of RINC
- contact number,
- the main place of work in the specialty. The name of the organization is given in the form approved in the Charter or other official documents.
- the full title of the article sent to the editorial office,
- date of departure of work.
20. Requirements for information in English:
- Surname, name, patronymic of the author of the article (for transliteration of names and any other data in the Latin script, please use the link http://en.translit.net/?account=bsi.):
- article title,
- academic degree, academic title,
- Honorary titles,
- position at the main place of work, the name of the organization in the form approved in the Charter or other official documents.
21. Requirements for the content of the article:
The content of the article should correspond to the theme of the journal's directions.
The text of the article should be original (previously not published in other media and collections). Do not accept articles that are paragraphs or chapters from already published author's monographs.
The main text of the article should contain the following necessary elements:
- statement of the problem in general form and its connection with important scientific or practical problems;
- an analysis of the latest achievements and publications related to the solution of this issue, highlighting the unresolved part of the general problem to which this article is devoted;
- formulation of the objectives of the work (setting the task);
- presentation of the main material of the study with the justification of the scientific results obtained;
- conclusions on the work and prospects for further research in this direction;
- List of literature, in accordance with generally accepted bibliographic requirements;
- the title of the article should be short enough (no more than 7 words), while you should not use misleading or sensational headings.
22. The scope of the article (includes an abstract, keywords and bibliography):
for doctors of sciences — from 16 thousand to 40 thousand characters with spaces, for other authors — from 16 thousand to 20 thousand characters;
23. Requirements for the annotation.
The text of the annotation is 100-250 words.
The abstract should be written in an impersonal form. The text should reflect the main problems raised by the author in the article. The emphasis should be on the novelty of the research, the originality of the sources, the non-ordinary approach to the topic, etc. It is not recommended to start the text of the annotation with the words "In the article ...", etc. It is necessary to avoid in the text of the annotation of phrases such as "the author believes ..." and etc.
24. Requirements for keywords.
The list of keywords (6-10 words) should be short, contain words and phrases that reflect the topic of the article and its relevance to a specific scientific discipline. It is not recommended to use words in quotation marks, word combinations consisting of more than three words, phrases with punctuation marks.
25. All citations in the text of the article should have a note containing a bibliographic description of the source and an accurate citation page. The reliability of all quantitative characteristics, statistical data, etc. should be confirmed by a note indicating the source.
26. All notes (links) containing a bibliographic description should be issued according to the standards:
GOST R 7.0.5-2008 "Bibliographic reference. General requirements"
GOST 7.1-2003 "Bibliographic record. Bibliographic description. General requirements and rules of compilation";
GOST 7.82-2001 "Bibliographic record. Bibliographic description of electronic resources. General requirements and rules of compilation ".
All abbreviations in the bibliographic description should be made according to the standards:
GOST R 7.0.12-2011 "Bibliographic record. Abbreviations of words and phrases in Russian. General requirements and rules";
GOST 7.11-2004 (ISO 832: 1994) "Bibliographic record. Abbreviations of words and phrases in foreign European languages".
27. Requirements for the preparation of bibliographic data apply to all sources cited (including the works of classics, ancient texts, etc.). Accepted in narrow professional circles, the citation rules for publications in the journal are not used. Exception: the text of the Bible.
28. Requirements for references:
At the end of the article, a list of literature is placed, which should include only those works that are mentioned (used) in the text and which have been published or accepted for publication. The sources are arranged in the order in which they are mentioned in the text of the article and are subjected to continuous numbering.
Links in the text of the article are indicated in square brackets: the position number in the list and the page number / sheet in the source: [5, p. 118], [27, p. 1].
The list of literature is necessarily prepared in two versions: in Russian and References.
29. Parameters of the submitted materials:
- Format A4,
- Fields of 2 cm,
- Font Times New Roman 14 pt,
- Leading – 1.5 int.,
- Page numbering at the bottom of the page to the right.
- All text should be in the format rtf, doc, docx and the like.
- The name of the file must be the author's surname.
- The file can contain tables.
- Graphs and diagrams from the text of the article should be deleted.
- Illustrations are attached as separate files in the formats tiff, jpg and the like and are published only if they have scientific value.